Musandam Khasab Tour Includes:
|Khasab Port||Reach the Khasab Port and transfer to our Dhow.|
|Musandam||Leave the Khasab Port for the fjords of Musandam on an Omani Dhow.|
|Khor Shem||Visit Khor Shem, the sheltered 17km long fjord with crystal clear and calm water.|
|Scenic Beauty||The mountains rise out of the sea and reflect on the water|
|Dolphins||Encounter the dolphins playing and following the boats while cruising around the villages|
|Nadafi||Visit the first village with around 50 inhabitants mainly fisherman.|
|Qanaha||Visit the small fishing village where stone houses blend into the cliffs|
|Maqlab||Visit the mountain village where the people live by goat-herding|
|Telegraph Island||Jazirat al Maqlab – Here the British laid the first telegraph cable|
|Snorkeling||The Dhow is anchored at Telegraph Island for1-1/2 hour for Snorkeling|
|Corals||Watch the butterflyfish, groupers, and the coral growth in this fjord|
|Lunch||Lunch Will Be Served On-Board the Cruise|
|Sham||Visit another famous village with around 50 inhabitants|
|Seebi Island||Encounter many species of seabirds nesting in the cliffs or take a plunge into the crystal clear water|
|Head Back||Return to the Khasab Port.|
NUTS and BOLTS:
- Confirmation of your Khasab visit is guaranteed at the season of booking.
- Complimentary swimming and jumping gear
- Pick up and drop off office for occupants of Dubai and Sharjah
- Cruising for right around 6 hours on conventional Omani Dhow
- Cruising in the ocean is planned by climate conditions and Oman Coast Guard endorsement
- A complete Musandam Tour and Visa Information will be given at the season of affirmation of booking
- The shocking Fjords of Khasab
- Fresh natural products, juice, tea, Arabic espresso, and refreshments served ready
- Days of Operation: Daily
- Duration: Approximately 13 Hour
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Timing Pickup: 6:00 AM | Drop-off: 7:00 to 7:30 PM
- Dress code Smart easygoing garments in summer, light coat during winter
You Need to Know:
- Keep unique international ID close by for visa stepping at UAE and Oman outskirts.
- Most UAE home visa holders and all residents of GCC nations, just as sightseers from the nations, for example, EU, U.S, Australia, New Zealand, and Japan, have the office to apply for a visa at the fringe of Oman. Guests of Oman must have full documentation to satisfy all customs for a re-access to the UAE. It would be ideal if you explain every one of your questions with us about the excursion before the adventure.
As this visit is an all year action, light attire is prescribed in the mid-year and sweaters or coats are prompted in the solidifying winter. Swim-wears are prescribed on the off chance that you wish to swim into the profound waters.
Taking pictures of nearby Arab ladies, Government structures and military foundations are disallowed.
We claim all authority to drop any part or the entire outing because of any administration choices, flighty climate conditions or power Majeure. In any case, customers will be offered the nearest exchange dates for the outing or a discount.