Bordering UAE and settled among the mountains of Hajar, lies Musandam which is an unadulterated visual treat for nature darlings. Musandam has numerous one of kind highlights that merit extraordinary notice. Known as Norway of the Gulf, Musandam is additionally acclaimed for the fjords. These fjords are restricted bays of Arabian Sea that slice through Limestone Mountains making a one of a kind topographical marvel. Out on the water is the place to get a more critical take a gander at the fjords of Musandam. Gigantic pieces of rocks overshadowing the tranquil waters and little towns that are just open by pontoon. One of the striking land highlights of these mountains is all the wandering aimlessly they’ve experienced throughout the years. It is conceivable to get a considerable lot of these pontoon trips through offices in Dubai. The drive from the UAE, particularly in the wake of passing the Omani outskirts, is incredible, as it experiences stunning scenes. Dhow travels take you out to the Hormuz Strait.
Musandam has something for everybody. Its ocean bays are rich with marine life including dolphins, shorelines are incredibly immaculate and perfect for outdoors, mountains are forcing and strange and obviously, the little confined towns have hundreds of years of stories covered up in them. When you go Musandam, you could never feel that you had enough as nature would continue giving you amazes one of another.
Your normal exercises in Musandam could be swimming and plunging to draw nearer to the incredibly bright marine life, curious dhow journey on the fjords like water deltas, excessively exciting banana vessel ride, a night of outdoors on the shoreline or a crazy ride drive through the Hajar mountains; just entirety up numerous approaches to appreciate this heaven. You can’t avoid the best appeal of Musandam Dibba. Dibba is a piece of Musandam situated in its Eastern Coast. An outing to Musandam Dibba from UAE is straightforward as there is migration registration or check-in isn’t required. Since it is anything but difficult to access from UAE, a huge number of voyagers from UAE visit Dibba consistently to absorb in the sheer excellence and enjoy marine game exercises, for example, swimming, banana-sailing or basically sitting in the Omani dhow and getting a charge out of the popular Arabian Hospitality.
MUSANDAM DIBBA OMAN TRIP INCLUDES:
- Pick-up and drop back on the seat in coach basis from standard locations
- Permission letter and border formalities
- From the Dibba Port, 05 hours cruise on a traditional Arabian Dhow
- Swimming and snorkeling (life jacket and snorkeling equipment provided)
- Hand line fishing activity (equipment provided)
- Bana boar ride
- Speed Boat
- Cave and Sightseeing tour
- Unlimited soft drinks and mineral water
- International buffet lunch
- Refreshments are available on board, Arabic Coffee, Tea, Juice, sweets and Fresh Fruits.
- Standard Locations: Spinneys Burjman or Grand Hotel Al Qusais.
- Pick up and drop off from the location can be arranged for AED 30 Additional per person
- You will be safely dropped back to your hotel after the tour. The Dhow will be well equipped with life jackets, fire extinguishers, good compass navigation, and first aid boxes.
- The crew members of the dhow are highly efficient and would guide you through every step so that you can have a tension-free tour.
- Days of Operation: Daily
- Duration: Full day
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Location: Musandam Dibba
- Timing Pickup: 3:00 to 3:30 PM | Drop-off: 7:00 to 7:30 PM
- Dress code Smart casual clothes in summer, light jacket during winter
- Passport and visa page copies are required for reservation. Carrying the original passport is compulsory during the trip
- People on tourist/is visa can also join
- For Tourists of UAE, the passport should be scanned and sent to us 1 day before the trip
- Residents of UAE, passport, and visa should be scanned and sent to us 2 Working days before the trip